We all have problems in life. Sometimes they’re to do with money, sometimes they’re about relationships, sometimes they’re a combination of the two or something totally different. We all have ways of dealing with our problems, but if you find you’re stuck on what to do next, check out this top ten list of ways to tackle our worries.
1. Get some fresh air – take yourself on a walk or jog and have some time to clear your head. You’ll see things differently after a break.
2. Get a clairvoyant reading at the circle.com. Having a psychic reading can be a great way to see your problems from a fresh point of view. The reader will be able to give you an objective view of where you are in your life and this will give you the tools you need to decide what move to make next.
3. Take a trip. Much in the same way that getting some exercise can help clear your mind, if you can take yourself out of your usual environment for a few days, you may gain some valuable thinking time and a bit of distance from daily life may help you see ‘the wood for the trees’.
4. Confide in someone. Talk to a friend or family member about what’s bothering you. Follow the old saying that ‘a problem shared is a problem halved’.
5. Write a diary. Writing down your thoughts and feelings may help you come to conclusions on what the best thing to do is.
6. Roll the dice. This depends on how serious your decisions are that you need to make, but you could follow the philosophy set out by Luke Rhine hart in the Dice Man. If you haven’t heard of this book, go look it up!
7. Get a life coach. Some people can’t make any progress without some professional help. Having a session with a life coach may help you evaluate what you are doing and why more clearly than you can achieve on your own.
8. Be positive. If you look at your list of problems and focus on those the whole time, life will feel hard. Instead, try writing down three things you’re grateful for at the end of each day. It won’t solve the problems, but should help make you realize that they’re not the only things in your life.
9. Budget – ok this is strictly for the financial problems, but one way to get your finances in order is to draw up a strict but workable monthly budget. Then all you need to do is stick to it!
10. Accept what you cannot change. There are some things in life which will never be perfect. Accepting that you can’t change everything isn’t giving up, it’s just being realistic.